CASS PLUMBING/DALACA MAGIC WEDNESDAY CLUB (DMWC)
MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES & REWARDS PROGRAM
WIN $1,003.97 & 20 FLORIDA LOTTO® TICKETS – AND MUCH MORE
INFORMATION, INSTRUCTIONS, RULES & REGULATIONS
INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
Your “Invitation” $1,003.97 and 20 Florida Lotto® Tickets – Giving you 20 chances to win more than ONE MILLION DOLLARS. And Even More – That we additionally give away and reward monthly.
Every 3rd Magic Wednesday of each month we randomly draw and give away $1,003.97 and 20 Florida Lotto® Tickets…AND if after you first register to win, you share and give our below, easy to print, “Invitation” to someone else and they win our monthly $1,003.97 and 20 Lotto Tickets, first prize reward – Then, you are rewarded with $100.00 And also 20 Florida Lotto® Tickets.
SO…The more of our “INVITATIONS” you give away
(With your name & phone number printed near the bottom of our “Invitation”) The more chances you have, to be rewarded and to WIN BIG!
PLUS: Just for you entering to win, our Marketing agency, DALACA, LLC, will e-mail you exclusive information on how you can get over $500.00 in printable Grocery Coupons and Local Deals, including Local Restaurant deals.
ADDITIONALLY: In addition to our monthly $1,003.97 Grand Prize, we also randomly draw and give away to 2 additional participants of our Cass Plumbing/DALACA Magic Wednesday Club’s Monthly Sweepstakes & Rewards Program, an additional $50 and 10 Florida Lotto® Tickets, each.
AND – THERE’S EVEN MORE WAYS you may EARN, SAVE and WIN with our Cass Plumbing/DALACA Magic Wednesday Club’s Monthly Sweepstakes & Rewards Program – Including our COMING SOON “DALACA Local Savings” Program.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To help avoid any problems receiving our emails, please instruct your E-mail provider to add our name; Cass Plumbing, Inc. and E-mail address; support@CassPlumbingTampaBay.com to your “Contacts List”. Additionally, if you don’t see an E-mail message from us, be sure to check your Promotions, Spam or Junk folders.
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION, INCLUDING SOME OF WHICH MAY BE REPEAT, PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ…
To participate in each of our once monthly drawings and win any of our monthly 4 prize rewards, all winners must either receive one of our hand delivered or E-mailed “Invitations” – or register to participate on our website. NOTE: To qualify for each of our monthly drawings, only your one-time registration on our website or you receiving either our hand delivered or E-mailed “Invitation”, for you to participate, is necessary.
To register on our website you need to go to www.CassPlumbingTampaBay.com/Sweepstakes – When on our website, you will see a link or registration form titled Cass Plumbing/DALACA Magic Wednesday Club Registration Form. You next need to complete this form in its entirety and then submit it. It is important to note that. on the form there is a space for you to complete the full name and email address of the person who invited you to join our Club. Even though your inviter’s information is very important for everyone, especially to the person who invited you, if for some reason, beyond your control, you don’t have that information you may leave those spaces blank. However, as we mentioned early above and you will read below, if you should invite anyone to join our Monthly Sweepstakes and Rewards Cub Program, it’s to your benefit, that you make sure to instruct any person you are inviting, to add your full name and phone number to the Registration Form, as their Inviter…
The primary reason for you wanting your name and email address added to our Sweepstakes Club’s Registration forms, as an Inviter, is because as explained earlier above, near the beginning of this page, it additionally gives you a chance to win one of our 4 monthly prize rewards. By the way, near the end of this page, before you start inviting anyone, you will additionally see a copy of our Invitation Form which you may pre-print and add your name and email address, as an Inviter.
It’s additionally important to note that just for you joining our Cass Plumbing/DALACA Magic Wednesday Club, our marketing agency DALACA, LLC, will email you exclusive information on how you can get over $500.00 in printable Grocery Coupons and Local Deals, including Local Restaurant Deals.
For those Cass Plumbing/DALACA Magic Wednesday Club members who should want a better chance to win one of our prizes and/or rewards and wish to share our Magic Wednesday opportunity with family members and friends, below is a copy of our Cass Plumbing/DALACA Magic Wednesday Club “INVITATION” Form which you may copy and use, to share our Magic 3rd Wednesday opportunity.
Cass Plumbing/DALACA Magic Wednesday Sweepstakes Club “Invitation” form
(Click the image to download)
OF THE CASS PLUMBING/DALACA MAGIC WEDNESDAY CLUB (DMWC)
MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES & REWARDS PROGRAM
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OR CHANCE OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL. STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED AND VOID OUTSIDE THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
- Sponsor. The “CASS PLUMBING/DALACA MAGIC WEDNESDAY CLUB (DMWC) MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES & REWARDS PROGRAM” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Cass Plumbing Inc. (the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor’s contact information is as follows: Address: 4808 N Hubert Ave, Tampa, FL 33614; Phone: (800) 871-7586 and E-Mail: support@CassPlumbingTampaBay.com. This Sweepstakes promotion shall run monthly until terminated by the Sponsor.
The decisions of the Sponsor regarding the selection of “Winners” and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in any other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of “Winners” (available after each monthly drawing) or a copy of these Official Rules, e-mail the Sponsor at and request a copy of the “Winners” and/or Official Rules. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact the Sponsor at (800)–871-7586 or support@CassPlumbingTampaBay.com .
- .Prizes and Odds.
- The Grand Prize each month shall be the sum of $1,003.97 plus twenty (20) $1.00 Quick Pick Florida Lotto® Tickets (without Xtra, Advance Play or EZ Match). The Grand Prize has a total announced value (TAV) of $1,023.97.
- Each of the two (2) Silver Prizes each month shall be the sum of $50.00 plus ten (10) $1.00 Quick Pick Florida Lotto® Tickets (without Xtra, Advance Play or EZ Match). Each Silver Prize has a total announced value (TAV) of $60.00.
The odds of winning depend on the number of registrations and may vary each month. All “Winners” must comply with the terms and conditions of the Florida Lottery regarding the lottery tickets awarded, including, but not limited to, the requirement that lottery ticket prizes must be claimed by a “Winner” within 180 days of the applicable lottery ticket draw date.
- Eligibility. Subject to any and all other restrictions herein, the Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. citizens, who are permanent residents of the State of Florida, and who are 18 years or older, all determined as of the time of registration. Only one registration per person, and one registration per household, is permitted, and prize(s) are limited to one (1) Winner per household. Duplicate and/or multiple registrations from the same person or household will be disqualified. Any attempt by any “entrant” to register more than once, or using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods to submit more than one registration, will void all such registrations and that “entrant” may be disqualified. The use of automated or 3rd party software or web site to enter or register is prohibited. All registrations received shall immediately become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Employees, agents, officers, members, managers, partners, shareholders and/or volunteers of the Sponsor, Cass Remodeling, Inc. and/or DALACA. LLC, and their advertising or promotion agencies, as well as any co-residents and/or members of the immediate families of any of the foregoing, are all ineligible to participate in and/or win the Sweepstake. The phrase “immediate families” means and includes spouse, children, parents, siblings and domestic partner.
- Winner Selection. Monthly winners shall be selected by random drawing from eligible registrations received by the Sponsor on or before the end of any Sweepstakes Period. The random selections shall be made by the Sponsor on, or within a reasonable time after the third (3rd) Wednesday of each calendar month. The first (1st) registration selected each month shall be the “Grand Prize Winner”, and the 2nd and 3rd registration selected in such month shall each be a “Silver Prize Winner” (the Grand Prize Winner and each Silver Prize Winner are referred to herein as a “Winner” and may be collectively referred to herein as “Winners”). Each Winner shall, however, be subject to verification of eligibility (as provided herein) before any prize is actually awarded by the Sponsor.
- Sweepstakes Period; How To Enter. A Sweepstakes shall be held each calendar month. Each monthly Sweepstakes shall begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on the third (3rd) Wednesday of each calendar month, and end at 12:00 midnight on the third (3rd) Tuesday of the following calendar month (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Only a one-time registration on our website or our e-mailed Invitation is necessary to participate in each of our monthly sweepstake’s drawings.
To enter, you must either register for the Sweepstakes or receive one of our e-mailed invitations for you to participate in our sweepstake’s drawings. Each person who submits a registration, or for whom a registration is submitted, is sometimes referred to herein as an “entrant”. Registrations may be submitted on our website : www.CassPlumbingTampaBay.com by completing and submitting the online registration form for the “Cass Plumbing/DALACA Magic Wednesday Club”. A registrant must accurately and fully complete the online registration form for an entrant and submit it as required or provided. No other forms of registration will be accepted. Registrations must include a full and valid name, email address and phone number for the entrant. It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Sponsor of any change in their email address, phone number and/or physical address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at time of registration. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person, 18 years of age or older, who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, or misdirected registrations, or for failure to receive registrations or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software whether originating with sender or Sponsor or anyone else. This Sweepstakes promotion shall run monthly until terminated by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the entire Sweepstakes program as of the end of any Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance; Deadline. Within about fifteen (15) days after selection, each Winner shall be notified by the Sponsor via either telephone, email and/or postal mail.
Prize(s) not claimed within ninety (90) days after the Winner is chosen become void and are deemed permanently forfeited by such Winner. A Winner may waive their right to receive any or all prizes. Prizes are non-assignable by Winner and are nontransferable. Also, no substitutions allowed by Winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Each prize is offered and/or provided “AS-IS” and with no warranty or guaranty either express or implied. Each Winner assumes sole responsibility for all costs associated with any prize(s), including without limitation, any and all federal, state and local taxes (if any). Winners are also solely responsible for reporting and for payment of any taxes on prizes.
Each Winner shall be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability, publicity release (except where prohibited by law), and possibly tax forms, all on forms and with content acceptable to the Sponsor and all of which must be returned how and when directed or indicated by the Sponsor and/or the form(s). Failure to timely sign and return any of the foregoing documents, and/or any failure comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a Winner’s disqualification in which event such Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited Winner’s interest in any and all prize(s). In the event a prize is forfeited, the Sponsor may either randomly chose another eligible entrant from the applicable Sweepstakes Period and that entrant shall then be entitled to the previously forfeited prize, subject to all of the terms and conditions of these rules, or the Sponsor may donate such prize to the “Wounded Warriors Foundation”.
- Participation; and Contact, Publication, and Use of Entrant’s Information; and Publicity and Privacy Release. By participating, each entrant is, and agrees to be, bound by all of these Official Rules, and bound by all of the decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as determined in the sole opinion of the Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness and/or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify and/or terminate any Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date of any Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the registrations received before the termination date. The Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible registrations (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive registrations or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, Including, without limitation functioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with a sender or the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any registration by any person(s) determined to be tampering with or any aspect of the Sweepstakes. PRIZES NOT WON AND/OR NOT TIMELY CLAIMED BY ELIGIBLE WINNERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE AWARDED AND SHALL BE DEEMED FORFEITED.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE CONSTITUTES WINNER’S EXPRESS CONSENT TO THE PUBLICATION OF THE WINNER’S NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION AND LIKENESS IN ANY PRESENT AND FUTURE MEDIA AND FOR ANY PRESENT AND FUTURE COMMERCIAL OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE INTERNET, AND TO DO SO WITHOUT ANY OR FURTHER COMPENSATION TO SUCH WINNER.
ADDITIONALLY, EACH PARTICIPANT IN A SWEEPSTAKES AGREES TO BE CONTACTED BY THE SPONSOR, CASS REMODELING, INC. AND/OR DALACA. LLCUSING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE PARTICIPANT AT ANY TIME, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHONE CALLS, EMAILS AND ANY OTHER CONTACT FROM ANY OF THE FOREGOING WITH REGARD TO ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, EVEN IF THE PARTICIPANT REGISTERED THEIR PHONE NUMBER WITH ANY STATE AND/OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision ls determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed In accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. The Sponsor shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules — including but not limited to rules regarding registrations, selection of winner(s), deadlines, restrictions on prize, and eligibility– and all of the Sponsor’s decisions are and shall be final. Each entrant, by submitting a registration, and/or by claiming any prize pursuant to a Sweepstakes, agrees to these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical or clerical errors in any Sweepstakes related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Notification of Non-Participation. ANY PARTICIPANT OR INDIVIDUAL (OR THEIR DULY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) MAY CONTACT THE SPONSOR’S NOTIFICATION SYSTEM AND ELECT TO PROHIBIT ANY FURTHER MAILING OR CONTACT FROM THE SPONSOR REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY OTHER SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY SKILLS CONTEST, AND TO EXCLUDE SUCH PARTICIPANT’S OR INDIVIDUAL’S NAME AND ADDRESS FROM ALL LISTS OF NAMES AND ADDRESSES USED BY THE SPONSOR TO MAIL ANY SKILL CONTEST OR SWEEPSTAKES. IN THAT EVENT, THE SPONSOR SHALL PROMPTLY CEASE ANY AND ALL MAILINGS AND CONTACTS AND SHALL REMOVE THEIR NAME AND ADDRESS FROM ALL SUCH LISTS. THE E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SUCH NOTIFICATION SYSTEM IS: Support@CassPlumbingTampaBay.com
- Release of Sponsor, Etc. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsor, Cass Remodeling, Inc. and/or LLC (collectively sometimes referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Entities”), their advertising or promotion agencies, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other individuals engaged in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes, of and from any and all liability, claims, losses and/or damages arising out of or relating to their participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, use, misuse and/or possession of any prize received in this Sweepstakes. Each entrant also acknowledges and agrees that the Sweepstakes is in no way administered by Cass Remodeling, Inc. Neither the Sweepstakes Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, members, managers and/or volunteers shall be liable for potential winner’s unsuccessful efforts to claim a prize.
- Remedies and Limitations on Remedies; Laws, and Venue. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED BY THE ENTRANT, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (IF ANY). ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS AND/OR THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. ANY LEGAL PROCEEDINGS ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE INSTITUTED ONLY IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, COUNTY OF HILLSBOROUGH AND THE PARTIES CONSENT TO JURISDICTION THEREIN WITH RESPECT TO ANY LEGAL PROCEEDINGS OR DISPUTES OF WHATEVER NATURE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THESE RULES.
- Trademarks. Company names and trademarks associated with any prize are used solely for the purposes of identification of the prize. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval of prize manufacturer, advertiser or trademark owner is intended or implied by such use. All referenced company names and trademarks may be registered trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.